- boarding all breeds and sizes
- central heat and air in indoor portion of runs (air circulated with ceiling
fans); outdoor portion covered
- 26 indoor/outdoor and 24 indoor dog kennels
- XL to S kennels – XL holds 2 Great Danes comfortably, S holds up to 100 pound dog
- feeding up to 3 times a day – our lamb and rice or your food
- can bring your own bedding (or we can provide bedding) and toys or can rent raised bed for $1 a night (also available for purchase for use at home)
- dogs let out individually directly from kennels to yard 3 to 4 times a day (yards are half acre, fenced and padlocked) – no extra charge
- If extra attention is needed, we offer nature walks and playtimes at $8 extra a time
- perimeter fencing surrounds kennel area of the building, so your dog will not leave the security of a fenced area. If your dog is a climber or digger, please let us know!
- Vaccinations – must be current on Rabies and Distemper; Bordetella vaccination for canine cough within last 6 months (nasal/oral) or 12 months (injectable) – vet record required. Bordetella must be given 3 days prior to coming.
THERE IS $1 A DAY CHARGE FOR ANY MEDICINES, SUPPLEMENTS, OINTMENTS AND INSULIN $3.
(This includes, but is not limited to: vitamins, fish oils, ear ointment, topical ointment….)
This is due to the time and extra responsibility we take in caring for your pet.
We offer day boarding also. As long as your animal is picked up before our closing hour it is considered a day board. It is $13 for an Indoor & $18 for an Indoor/Outdoor kennel.
SPECIAL REQUEST above and beyond what we offer will be charged an $8 fee. These items include, but not limited to: hand walking dogs in the yard, watching dogs in yard (these are due to the animal that may escape) and sitting with dogs to eat or hand feeding.